OPAL along with Omanexpo are proud to announce the launch of OPAL Oil & Gas Conference which will be held Under the auspices of Ministry of Oil & Gas on 30th& 31st October 2017 at the Grand Millennium Muscat.
The theme of OPAL Oil & Gas Conference 2017 is “Driving excellence in upstream hydrocarbon activities in the Sultanate”. The Ministry of Oil & Gas is preparing to roll out fit-for- purpose high-level regulations governing all aspects of petroleum activities in Oman – a move that promises to catapult the Sultanate into the ranks of some of the world’s best-regulated upstream energy sectors.Read More
Companies carrying products and services which cover every aspect of the oil and gas industry including the following should attend:
- Hearfrom the government on Oman’ Oil & Gas regulation
- Networkwith Oman’s oil and gas leaders and decision makers
- Chartthe way forward for the future of ICV development in Oman
- Be partof the dialogue between all stakeholders that drives the Sultanate’s Oil & Gas industry forward
- Analyzethe present and future of Oman’s Oil & Gas industry- “where we are today and where we are heading”